Assignment America offers an industry-leading package of pay and benefits, just as you'd expect from a company backed by 40 years of experience in travel nurse staffing.
You'll notice the difference from the moment you join the program: your Assignment America team is with you each step of the way, preparing you for living and working in America, helping you evaluate your options, and planning your professional development.
We've left nothing to chance, so you can devote your attention to patient care and to thriving, both personally and professionally, in your new home. At Assignment America, we measure our achievement by your success.
Here's an overview of the benefits you'll enjoy with us. Click on a link for more details.
Making the Transition
- Assistance with U.S. license application
- Discounted NCLEX-RN study program
- Clinical Development Program
- U.S. Acculturation Program
- Green card sponsorship
- Relocation assistance
During Your Assignment
- Referral bonuses
- Competitive pay
- Employment term options
- Private or subsidized housing for 3 months and 50% benefit thereafter
- Travel reimbursement between assignments
- Professional and educational nursing programs through Cross Country University
- Group health/dental/prescription coverage
- Life/accidental death & dismemberment
- Dependent health/dental/life insurance (premiums apply)